Here’s how you can represent Strikedeck, and our beloved mascot, Woody the Pileated Woodpecker, in the press. We appreciate your commitment to helping us maintain consistent branding. Like Woody, we will be relentless in our quest to help our customers succeed with theirs.
This is how we call ourselves:
Not “StrikeDeck”, “strikedeck”, “STRIKEDECK” or variants thereof.
You can say that you “work with Strikedeck” or that your “application is integrated with Strikedeck”, but please don’t use our name as part of your application.
That said, we would appreciate it if you let us know that you are using our name. We just want to be friends. Send us an email at email@example.com.
- The Strikedeck logo is made up of the woodpecker and the company name.
- The woodpecker is perched on the ‘S’ of Strikedeck
- The proportion of the woodpecker is 2x by 4.5x.
- The font height is 1.5x, with the woodpecker above the font and 2x below it, while touching the ‘S’ on the right.
- A minimum padding of 0.5x should be maintained around the logo.
Brand & Logo Guidelines
You can use the following variants of our logo
|For dark backgrounds|
|Full logo with subtext|