4 Quotes on Customer Success
What better people to remind you about the importance of the customer experience or user experience, especially in SaaS companies?
Here, are the Customer Success quotes one should know:
“Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning”
– Bill Gates
“We’re not competitor obsessed, we’re customer obsessed”
– Jeff Bezos
“The key is to set realistic customer expectations, and then not to just meet them, but to exceed them, preferably in unexpected and helpful ways”
“You want to be extra rigorous about making the best possible thing you can. Find everything that’s wrong with it and fix it”
– Elon Musk
Now, inorder to know whether your customer is just satisfied, happy or unhappy with your service? Here, we have four ways for customer experience monitoring:
- Know your customer: There are ‘n’ number of ways to determine a target audience through research with the help of email marketing, SMS marketing, telephonic marketing, etc. It will help you understand what the expectations and desires of the target customer are.
- Set a benchmark and define goals to achieve their standards: Try to grasp and learn from the best, even if it is your competitors who are doing really well in providing excellent customer experience.
- Identify your weaknesses and work upon them: Analyze the weak areas throughout the customer journey. This analysis will give you an insight of where you went wrong and how to overcome it.
- Dedicated goals and targets: Once you know your customers, set your own goals, work upon your weak areas and move to the next step on selecting the apt business metrics to understand the results of your efforts. This can be done by setting targets for each metrics and constantly improving the metrics.
Don’t merely aim at making customers happy but focus on increasing the number of happy customers. For this, you have to implement:
- The habit of listening to customer complaints and resolving them quickly
- Lend an ear to their needs or even demands (at times)
- Work building a stronger relationship
- Center your company culture around your customer
Quotes are one way of sharing one’s learnings. Similarly, customer service quotes or customer success quotes have a lot to share about their experiences with customers; mainly things that one must-do and never-do. For example:
“Instead of focusing on the competition, focus on the customer.”
– Scott Cook
“The more advocates you have, the fewer ads you have to buy.”
– Dharmesh Shah
“Customer service shouldn’t just be a department, it should be the entire company.”
– Tony Hsieh