Approaching Digital Communication as an Experiment
Embarking on your first customer tech-touch strategy will present you with some key contemplations:
1. When do I want to begin launching digital communications to my customers?
2. How many customers do I start with?
3. What data do I need to get started?
4. What does that communication need to look and feel like?
5. How do I measure how well my strategy is working?
In this Webinar, Carlos Quezada, Head of Customer Success for Aruba Networks a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company and Megan Macaluso, the VP of Strategic Development at ESG will address these challenges and further discuss how Carlos’ “digital-first” philosophy led to a cohesive communication strategy for Aruba Central Customers.